Questions after 17 episodes of LOST
My wife and I recently began watching Lost on Netflix. Here are some of the questions we have 17 episodes in. Please don’t attempt to give me answers – I’m just sharing the experience. If you haven’t seen the show up to episode 17 then I suggest you don’t read further. (Note: I have disabled comments on this post for fear of spoilers.)
- Why has no one grown out of control facial hair in a month?
- Why has Claire not had her baby yet? Before her incident with Ethan, Jack told her she had about a week to go. That was 3 weeks ago.
- How can a man in a wheelchair be walking around after the crash and suddenly be an expert tracker and hunter?
- Did the polar bears appear on the island because of the image in the comic book? Did Walt make them happen?
- Nearly every character has something in their past which causes them to feel shame. Is this the common link between them? Is the island a type of purgatory? Are they all already dead?
- Did Ethan want the baby? Is this what Claire’s psychic foresaw? Why doesn’t Claire remember anything?
- When Sun asks Chin for a do-over, he says it’s too late. But the flashback we saw right before that with his father would make you think he’s desperate for a new start with Sun.
- Was the man whom Kate both “loved” and “killed” her father?
- Locke seems to know what’s going on with the “monster”, based on that little episode with Boone. How does he know that?
- If Ethan isn’t with Danielle, then who is he with?